Monday, September 29, 2008

Marysville Football


BRADEN'S TEAM WON AGAIN! Last Friday night was an exciting night for Marysville Varsity football. they played Griddley and whooped them! Braden played the whole 2ND half and never walked off the field once! He had some amazing plays including one tackle that was a big save! The other team was running for a touch down and everyone else had missed him, he was on a Cruise up the field and Braden came out of no where and got him! they didn't score! it was so COOL! here is a picture of him warming up. Trevor didn't have a game this week but we will let you know what happens with him also next week!

3 comments:

Sorensen's said...

Way to go Braden! Even though you guys beat up on my young mens team I secretly was cheering for you! You're a great young man! Keep up the hard work!

Jon

FishinFamily said...

Hey Becca! I got your blog off Camille's :) Now we can keep in touch being that I see you like once every 5 years or something. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I remember holding Dallin on my lap at the park...I've only seen them once since then. That's awesome about the boys and their football. YAY! Love you!

Laura Keith said...

Sweet! Tell him he's awesome for me! I'm a Braden groupie!