Sunday, March 15, 2009

sports of the week

Trevor is in track this year learning to hurdle he has a few skinned knee's to show for it, but he is really doing well! It was fun to watch him. This week I will try to get video of him. It is hard to tell from these photos but i think he took 2nd or 3rd place. i was to busy snaping photos.
Championship Rings are Finally HERE! Braden and all the football team got their rings this week for winning the championship! you would think they won the superbowl with the size! He is pretty excited!

3 comments:

Judy Sledheads said...

Trev's got the legs for hurdles!! LONG!!! I love that picture of Branden and his ring it looks awesome! Good Job Guys!

Sally said...

What a ring! What great memories!! I love the action shots!!

Laura Keith said...

That is sooooo way cool!!! What an awesome thing to have! Run Trevor run! I ran hurdles too... it's so funny to think about now :P Not my thing... took last probably every race, but I enjoyed it!