
Hey everyone. This is the picture that I had enlarged and gave to Rebecca and her parents from 4 years ago, for Mother's Day. I found it on my computer at work about two months ago and someone gave me the idea to give it to Bec for Mother's Day. It was hard to wait but they both loved it. It is a great picture of Bec and her wonderful parents! I will be forever grateful to Art and Carol! They have blessed my life with my great wife! It has been so fun to have Bec's mom here with us. We have tried to talk her into staying with us for good but she misses home. Anyway here is the picture!

Bec and her mom! Glad we got to celebrate mother's day with you here!

Grandma with a "few" of her grand kids!

This is my greatest treasure! I love this family!

This is one good looking couple! (Thank goodness Bec is in it!)
5 comments:
Happy Mother's day to a wonderful mother and to the mother of our ward. We love and appreciate you guys.
Happy Mother's Day Bec! You guys look great! How awesome to have your mom down there with you on Mother's Day! We miss you guys!
Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day Rebecca! Your family is so cute! I look up to you. Your a wonderful mother!
Nice Post! I even teared up a bit ( shocker!) Those are great pictures and we all love Rebecca!
Bec.. I love those family pictures! You look so young.. you could be the oldest child!! I wish we also could have come to visit too! Another time... soon I hope!!
Love you tons!
Post a Comment