Monday, September 22, 2008

Macie First Grade

I took some new pictures of Macie for her first grade pictures. She was to cute. Well i think so anyway. Gotta Love Her!







8 comments:

Amy said...

So beautiful. She's such a doll.

Sally said...

What cute Pictures!! She looks so beautiful!
-Sally

Laura Keith said...

She's quite the model! What great pics!

Grannie K said...

What a beautiful little girl. I'm so glad she's my granddaughter. Rebecca, you have such a wonderful talent with a camera.

Anonymous said...

That first pic is straight out of a birthday card I once received! Too precious! Hearts will be broken, that's for sure!

Knudson said...

Ok Friends and Family if you are not following our blog or see your blog in our "really Cool people we like a lot" area then leave me a comment so we can add you and keep in better touch!

Melissa said...

such sweet pictures of her!! where did you take the photos?

Knudson said...

I took the pictures at the gillmings house they have an amazing yard for photo taking. i will be using it more!