Saturday, September 20, 2008

Marysville Football!





Braden and Trevor are both on the Marysville Football teams. Braden a Jr on the Varsity team, Trevor on the Freshman team. They both won HUGE games this week. Trevor on Thursday and Braden Friday night they played against Yuba City our neighbor team and big rival. the two teams have not played in 30 years! Here is a photo of them in their Jerseys for JV.
a link to watch the news footage of Fridays varsity game. We are pretty excited around here!
Braden is #25 this year Trevor is #62 Their school colors are Orange, Black & White.
GO MARYSVILLE INDIANS!!
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1184476406/bclid1200304134/bctid1801257486
Go to this link to watch.Friday Sept 19, 2008

Ok this is the origional picture, Todd doctored up the first one to make the boys look bigger. Wouldnt it be nice if it were really that easy!

2 comments:

Grannie K said...

I don't know if I've ever seen two such good looking football players. Of course I might be considered a bit predjudiced, but that's okay for a grandma isn't it. I love you boys!!!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GO MARYSVILLE INDIANS!!!!!!!!! Now don't they look awesome!? Hehehehe