Rules:
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
SO here it is...
Anita, Sally, Elizabeth, Rebecca, David & Robin on the couch.
This is from last summer 2008 these are 4 of my sisters and 1 of my brothers. This is from the visit to my parents home last june for my Dad's funeral. it was a hard time but we did have alot of fun camping out together and Talking, Laughing & Crying, that night before the funeral. I love my Family SO MUCH!
Here are those I will tag...(Sorry)
Elizabeth,
Sally,
Beverly,
Sarah,
Anita,
Ashley N.
Can't wait to see what you find in your file.
5 comments:
This is great! How neat to see you with so many of your grown-up siblings. I'm glad you had each other during that difficult time.
You got my tag! Sweet! What a great picture... happy memories during a hard time. Love it!
Wow!You guys look a lot alike! Very neat to have family be there for each other!
oh my goodness! i haven't seen the kids since 2002! i'm just shocked!
How many siblings do you have?? I don't know how I've missed the fact that you have a huge family.
Post a Comment