YES this is who you think it is! Rhett Judy, Corey Neilsen & Cameron Knudson! Best friends Forevor! This is a photo of Halloween 1990 At Ricks College! Cameron & I had just been talking about that night and wondered where the INFAMOUS photo was and lo and behold Corey had it and posted it on Face Book! Thanks Corey!! We had a WARD halloween party that night our Bishop was holding back the laughter as he told them they shouldn't show up at a ward party anymore dressed as girls. ENJOY!

GOTTA LOVE THE HAIRY LEGS!

Cameron & Rebecca 2 weeks before our wedding june 1991

Cam N Bec on our honeymoon, Icicle Creek Washington.
11 comments:
I love the first picture! I think we all have a photo like that! The two of you look so cute and so young! Too bad we can't stay that way forever! I need to dig up photos of Brian and I. Thanks for sharing those photos!
Hahaha I can actually believe our bishop dressed up like that. What I can't believe is that he let you post it for everyone to see. Hilarious.
OMG! This is too funny! This is some serious blackmail photo!
What an awesome 40th birthday party! this is the first I've seen the photos (it takes me a while to get to things sometimes). I wish we could have been there, but oh, I was having a surprise 40th birthday party too! What a cool thing! we were both celebrating the end of our youth on the same night.
I love the photo the three girls, I mean boys - the hairy legs are the best.
Love you all!
Anita
I love the picture of the boys. They are all grown up now but they'll always be boys to me. The photos of you and Cameron were fun too, but it's hard to remember you two before the kids. Thanks for reminding me.
This is great stuff Bec. Thanks for sharing!
P.S. I love the internet!
Oh...my...gosh...that is the funniest thing I have seen all day! I totally remember that picture and that dress. It was my Mom's square dancing dress. I saw the pic on claudine's blog and had to click over to the Knudsen blog...you guys look great, why don't you move to Boise...it's still Idaho.
Wow, who knew he made such a hot woman!?!? LOL That is so funny. You look just like you did when you got married, hairstyle has changed, but you still have your young gorgeous face! =)
Everyone remember that it is not OK to dress like a member of the opposite sex for church activities. I learned that the hard way! I will have to find a good picture of my wife now for our blog!
Oh Crap im in trouble! I will have to hide all crazy pboto's for myself now.
Now those are some good lookin women.
Post a Comment