Happy Anniversary Guys! Seems like yesturday doesn't it? Well I say that, Rhett says he doesn't remember not being married, hopefully that is a good thing! Claudine
Thanks for everything Bec! It was the best thing I ever did as well! What a great ride so far! They say it just gets better though! I love you! Cameron
Wow that was just under the wire. Your 17 year old son just had his b'day. Or was he 18? I've never seen a happier couple of all my kids (11 you know!) I love you two and all 6 of those great kids. MOM
I am a wife to the best man in the world & a mother to 6 wonderful kids! I love art and photography! They have been my passion all my life for as long as I can remember.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary Guys! Seems like yesturday doesn't it? Well I say that, Rhett says he doesn't remember not being married, hopefully that is a good thing!
Claudine
Happy Anniversary Guys. I am so happy for you.
Love the photos! Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for everything Bec! It was the best thing I ever did as well! What a great ride so far! They say it just gets better though! I love you!
Cameron
Wow that was just under the wire. Your 17 year old son just had his b'day. Or was he 18?
I've never seen a happier couple of all my kids (11 you know!)
I love you two and all 6 of those great kids. MOM
Post a Comment