Hey everyone! We are still here. Life is going great and we are loving most of it! I can not believe that it is already November. This year is flying by. Tonight we went to Priesthood preview with Adam. He is 11 and will be turning 12 next October. We also went to a baptism of a boy in Macie's primary class. It is great but weird to see my kids growing up so quickly! Macie will be getting baptised just after the first of the year and Adam is going to be getting the priesthood next year. That means we have been in California for nearly 12 yrs. It doesn't seem possible!
Today I got to bless the Sacrament with Braden and Dallin and Trevor were passing. That was a special experience for me today! I love my seeing my son's maginfying their priesthood and being right there with them. It was great! It is also good to go back and sit with Bec and the family after we were done. That has to be the best part of being released from being the bishop! I love my wife and it is great to be able to sit with my arm around her!
It was a great day today. I love my family. I am a blessed man!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love sitting by you too! It is the best! I love you!, Bec
Post a Comment