Wednesday was Macie and Daniel's FIRST DAY Of SCHOOL at Edgewater Ell. They were excited and nervous all over again. It was so hard for mom to go through it all over again!!! (Tears)
Daniel with Ms. Johal the last day in her class at Kynoch! we love you!
Macie with Mrs. Anderson on her last day in her class. She will be missed!
Wednesday morning macie and Daniel standing in front of the sign to their new school.
Friday was my last day of work at Kynoch! I love my coworkers so much! I will miss seeing them every day! What a wonderful 2 years it has been being a PE teacher!!! I truly Love working with Kids and seeing them enjoy learning! I love to see that light come on when they finally understand! Or when they realize they are important and can do anything! Sometimes all it takes if for someone to point that out to them! I am looking forward to continuing that at the new school!Janna, Me and Tedi! I will miss you both dearly! Thanks for making working in the 100
degree weather bearable!! and The Cold days enjoyable!
Below it a door I painted for my good friend and Teacher Mrs. Anthony at Kynoch. I had to finish it before I left! Love you to Stacie! Wish i had gotten a photo of us too!
1 comment:
Bec... I have not been on your blog in a while! I bet the kids at your new school LOVE you! You are so great! It sounds like teaching kids in these ways is perfect for you, you are so good at it! I love you tons and miss you!!
-Sally
Post a Comment