Monday, January 18, 2010

DANIEL IS 6!

Daniel turned 6 years old, January 7, 2010! He is growing SO fast! We had a fun birthday for him here are a few photos of fiesta!
Grandma Eves made him a cake. He wanted a GI Joe cake so she made a battlefield on his cake. He came home and said "WOW that's the best cake I've ever had!" He wanted to play with it and kept adding men and bombs.
A better view of the cake.We got Daniel a bike! He woke up and found it in the front room! He was SO excited! He was all dressed and outside riding it by 7:30 in the morning! Here he is riding it at 7:30 in the morning.

3 comments:

OLIVIA said...

I can't believe it! Your baby! Where does the time GO?

Sharon & George said...

Please can you tell me when I will get our photo's. You told me it would take two weeks. I'v left messages so I'm not sure if I have the correct telephone number as I have had no response. Please I need the photo's my 2010 annual calendar.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Dear Knudsons.

WE MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS.

You're going to have to keep us updated on this blog 'cause we miss you all.

Love the Lindseys.
p.s. there is no family as awesome as yours in our new ward.