That looks like so much fun. Eric and I were wondering if you guys went on your cruise yet so this slideshow was awesome. I'm jealous, I love cruises. We miss you Knudsons. P.S Rebecca you look so beautiful in these pics.
How fun! Bec have you ever considered becoming a super model? you get more beautiful yearly I swear. Cam...looking good. We miss and love you guys! Roger came by today and it made me long for a Moscow reunion! So glad you got to go on this trip!
I am a wife to the best man in the world & a mother to 6 wonderful kids! I love art and photography! They have been my passion all my life for as long as I can remember.
4 comments:
Great slideshow, Cameron and Rebecca! Looks like you all had a blast.. so cool!
That looks like so much fun. Eric and I were wondering if you guys went on your cruise yet so this slideshow was awesome. I'm jealous, I love cruises. We miss you Knudsons. P.S Rebecca you look so beautiful in these pics.
How fun! Bec have you ever considered becoming a super model? you get more beautiful yearly I swear. Cam...looking good.
We miss and love you guys! Roger came by today and it made me long for a Moscow reunion! So glad you got to go on this trip!
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. I loved watching the show and am sure I will watch it again.
Post a Comment