We had dinner at the Chances house at 6 then the plan was to get him to the church somehow for the party. Dinner went well as it was drawing closer to 7 Cam left the room and Rhonda says "how are we getting him out of here?" I said we will bring up seminary. So when Cam came back into the room we started talking about my lesson that morning then i worked in, "Oh no I left your stereo (Which i had purposefully left at the Church for this excuse) at the Church, I think I left it just sitting out!" Immediately Cameron says "OK I guess we are going to the church!" He took the bate so easily that I wondered if he knew or something. But i did have a stereo stolen earlier in the year so that is what he was thinking of. I just didn't know it would work so well!
We got into the car and drove over there. We pulled into the parking lot and saw all the cars, I say, "It looks like something is going on I hope the stereo is still here!" Then the one thing i did underestimate, my husbands ability to spot a car he knows! He starts to point out cars he recognized then says, "it looks like they are having a party and didn't invite us!" We all just start to get out and not laugh! Then we here Cameron, OH, No way, You are good!" YOU are Really GOOD!" We all laugh, "what are you talking about?" He figured it out but was very surprised!
So we go into the party it was AWESOME! everyone came dressed in BLACK to mourn the loss of Cameron's YOUTH! We had a lot of laughs from all the fun gift's he got. Then ate tons of great food! thanks so much everyone! Thanks Freyja for the CAKES!
We had so much fun playing BUNKO! Thanks Rhonda & Ron for setting that up! We got so way cute pictures of everyone I will add them here! Thanks everyone for the Love & Friendship!
10 comments:
Those pictures are HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for throwing a great party! Happy Birthday again!
It was a great party! I was truly surprised. It was great to hang out with everyone. Thanks for helping me through this getting older thing! I guess I survived so far! Bec, I love you! Thanks for everything you do.
Cameron
You threw an awesome party. Instead of making him feel old he probably felt younger than ever. Sorry for not wearing black, I keep forgetting things now that I'm prego. We had a blast. Cute Pictures.
How fun!!! That was nice of Andy to dress for the occasion! What a punk! (good thing he's so lovable!)
Looks like a great party!
Looks like so much fun!!! Love the pictures! Happy birthday again OLD man!!! Love you guys,
Liz
Happy Birthday old guy! hehehe. I really wish we could have made it....spending the evening in the ER wasn't my cup of hot cocoa. Glad you had fun!
Cute pictures! Great party, we had a blast! We thought it was funny that you were talking about you riding your motorcycle to make you feel younger! It was totally what Dee had said when he suggested we get you the gas card. Glad it's really going to come in handy! LOL!
Looks like you had a great time!!
Wish we could have been there.
This looks like so much fun and we are so sad we couldn't make it! Great pictures-I love the shot of you and the birthday boy, and Rhonda carrying Ron is PRICELESS! Thanks for sharing and happy birthday Bishop!
I don't know if any of you noticed the shirt I was wearing. It said that I was a "trophy husband". I thought you all might want to know that!
Post a Comment