Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Pic-Nic!

I told Macie and Daniel to go out and play the other day they were being to crazy in the house, "But we are hungry!" They said. so I told them to make a pic-nic and go out! I Came in the kitchen a while later and found a note on the table of their Pic-Nic plan! So i had to go watch and snap a few shots of this!

It looked like they were having a cracker eating contest here!

Playing Tic-Tac-Toe!

Caught me taking pictures!

4 comments:

OLIVIA said...

That is so cute! I love it when they "do" for themselves. The picnic list reminds me of Isabella. She is always mapping out something!

Liz Morrill said...

how cute!! love it! what fun.

Laura Keith said...

that's way too cute!!! I love the list... such a girl thing to do!

Sally said...

What cuties! Looks like fun!!