Friday, July 10, 2009

This is dedicated to the one I Love!

Hey Everyone here is a late look at our wonderful DADDY! We missed Braden & Trevor on Father's Day, they are in Idaho with Cameron's parents for the summer. So here is our Dad with some of the kids! We love him so much! I hope all my kids grow up to be just like him! Happy Fathers Day
Cameron with his dog! Trixy a.K.a. Mr. Weenie!
One in a million Dad!Dallin had to get ready to go to scout camp on fathers day. Here he is after him and his dad spent hours packing him! This awesome Back Pack was given to us by my brother Jay! We Love it! Thanks so much Jay!

2 comments:

Knudson said...

I have the best family and the best Wife! I love you Bec!

OLIVIA said...

Sam says you look good! He's impressed with the toned physique!