August 16, 2009 These kids are growing up WAY TO FAST!! For some of you mom's out there you look forward to this day with Glee and joy and rejoicing!! I on the other hand am one of those CRAZY moms who looks to this day with dread! Especially this year! Don't get me wrong I will ENJOY the quiet house! BUT... I always have a hard time with my summer with the kids ending! I
totally enjoy them!
So why is this year different? My baby Started Kindergarten and My oldest started his Senior year!! I have 2 kids in high school, 2 Kids in middle school and 2 in Ell. school! We are every were! you cant get away from a Knudson kid even if you try!
Here is the First photo of the year! I love you guys!!

Trevor 10th, Dallin 7th, Adam 6th, Braden 12th, Daniel Kindergarten, Macie 2nd.

Here is the photo I lost it on! Daniel in his class room SO EXCITED to start Kindergarten!

SO EXCITED!!

Macie checking out here new stuff at her desk.

Daniel's NEW SHOES!

Mom holding back the tears!


Daddy holding back a tear too!! Daniel came running up and gave him a huge hug before he went into his class!
5 comments:
I can't believe it's time for school either. I'm seriously in denial, I don't like it. Cute pictures. Looks like you kept it together and didn't cry too much. I hope when it's my turn I can do the same.
So cute! And what cool shoes!!! He's going to do great and so are you!
love it!! I am glad we still have a few weeks!! not ready yet!! love you all!! we can't wait to visit with you next week!!!! yahoooo!!!!
What a major tug on those heartstrings!
Tell me why I got teary eyed seeing Daniel giving his Daddy a hug! I just had a moment!
Post a Comment