Well i finally did it! I got pictures of all the boys! They turned out pretty good i will put my top picks on here and if you will all vote on which one you think i should frame. that is the hardest for me, Making a decision! so thanks for your help there! love Bec
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hello! I think Braden's #4 is the best, but #3 is practically a tie. :D
Adam #3
Daniel #4
Dallin #2
Trevor #2
Braden #1
I like them all but I like close-ups for framing. I don't think you took any bad ones. They're all wonderful.
What Awesome Photos!! We may need to use your services, got a price sheet??
Braden #4 or #3, the rest I am having a hard time deciding. You were right... they settings are wonderful. Just what I'm looking for! We need to calender.
Adam #3
Daniel #3
Dallin #2
Trevor #2
Braden #1
Good job! The pictures are all great!
What wonderful pictures. I was just talking to Dee about calling you up to set up a time for you take our family pictures again. Let me know when would be good! I also love Macie's picture! She's such a beautiful girl. I guess it's a good thing she's got tons of brothers!
Adam 3
Daniel 3
Dallin 2
Can't decide on Trevor and Braden, because I like 4 for Trevor and Braden 3 because of the backround, but I like the close-ups too.
Thats a tough one, I think:
Adam #1
Dan. #2
Dal. #2
Trev. #3
Br. #2
I wish were here to take our family pics!!
Sally
I like Adam #3, Danial #2, this one was a hard choice. Dallan # 2, Trevor #4, and Brandon #4
I kinda like: Adam 3, Daniel 4, Dallin 1, Trevor 3, & Braden 2 They are all wonderful! You won't go wrong with any of them.
Post a Comment