Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Photo Frenzie


Here is ADAM the big 10 year old on his birthday the 14th. he got an MP3 player from us! he was pretty excited!
Here is Braden at his game last week. they won 39 to 0! he STARTED as corner i think (mom is not so smart at football positions yet!)Make sure you check out the NEW SHOES! He plays so much better in shoes that actually fit!

This is TREVOR! he is such a stud! His team has nick named him, "T-BONE!" Go #62
Dallin continues to play water boy and Ball boy at the games! sometimes he is as interesting to watch as the game! What a GOOF!
Here is Macie and Daniel. We went out friday night and came home to kids sleeping everywhere! It is so nice to have live in babysitters! Thanks Braden for giving us a break!

The many shoes of Cameron Knudson! Runner, Working man, Engineer, Bishop, Motorcycelist... lots of shoes for a busy life! Daniel had the job of ceaning off the shoe shelf this week and putting them away, he had more fun stacking them up into piles then he left them for everyone else to clean up, well it's a start.
Daniel all ready for his hard day of getting bad guys! a hero's work in never done!

Here is the photo of the "Tooth Fairy" note macie wrote to Adam last week when he lost his tooth. To CUTE! gotta love it! click on it to read.

2 comments:

FishinFamily said...

Hi Bec! Your family is SO cute. You and Cam are doing such a great job as parents. I need help, were any of your sons hard? My Mason is just testing me to my limits. I don't know how to parent him and get him to listen. Just today he's starting hitting, and before today I'll give him choices and he's started just yelling "No!" to all of them. I've tried time out, no toys, going to his room. I feel helpless. I don't know what's going on or how to stop it. The girls are not like this. I'm afraid 3 kids is where we'll stop if I can't get this figured out. Any tips? My email is niksal3@hotmail.com :) Love you!

Sorensen's said...

I love the shoe stack and tooth fairy drawing. You're family is so fun!