Saturday, October 4, 2008

Where is Daniel?




At Braden's game last week we were sitting waiting for the varsity game to start, the JV had just left the field. We had Macie, Daniel, & Adam playing in the grass behind the bleachers so we could just turn around and see them. the Varsity had run on the field and were warming up we turned around to check on them and couldn't see Daniel. "Where's Daniel?" We looked everywhere Cameron ran down to check then yells "Bec, there he is." then points to the FOOTBALL FIELD! sure enough he was out there in the middle of their warm ups! one wrong move and he would have been smashed! Cameron Called Dallin who is the official WATER BOY and he ran to get him. Luckily nothing bad happened. HELLO Do you know where your kids are?! Kinda scary and pretty embarrassing! another disaster averted! Keep praying!

Football update for the week. Varsity Won again 28 to 6. Braden did great. Trevor's team had another team off. Not all schools have enough players to have a freshman team sadly!

Dallin & Tyler as Water boys!

4 comments:

Sorensen's said...

That is so funny/scary! Thanks for the good laugh!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable thing to blog! I love that you took a picture of him while the other ran and got him. What a pair you two are! Thanks for sharing! ; )

Grannie K said...

I'm really glad you found Daniel. I'm glad for the picture too. That was probably the most scared you've been for a day or two. I wouldn't trade you places for anything.

Grannie K

Sally said...

So funny! I do know where my kids are - in bed!! Where I should be!
I love that you got a picture of it too!
Love ya!
Sally