Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Decorating The Tree!

Decorating the tree... Enjoy our photo journal of that fun day! We love our tree!





Trevor and Dallin put on the Lights the VERY HARD part of having a 12 foot Christmas tree!

6 comments:

Laura Keith said...

Looks like a beautiful tree, but I can't look at people on ladders like that. My stomach lurches... it's a terrible feeling. Something about heights just gets me... love you!

FishinFamily said...

That is so much fun!! The tree is so tall! I love the pictures of all of you cutting it down too. Almost makes me want a big family...almost! :) I don't know how you do it, but your family sure is awesome!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Your tree is huge. Good thing you have boys to climb up there and hang everything up. The result is beautiful.

OLIVIA said...

That is crazy big!!! But it looks like everyone had a blast decorating it...the challenge can be what makes it fun. And makes for great pictures!

2KT Faupula girls said...

I wonder how many ornaments you had to put on for this big beautiful tree!

Sally said...

Wow! What a tall tree! I bet it's so fun to just sit in front of with just the lights on at night. That's got to be one of my favorite things!
I love that you guys still have that tradition of cutting down your own!
So fun! Wish we lived closer!!!