Saturday, December 27, 2008

Santa Comes a Knocking!

One evening a week or so before Christmas there was a loud knock on the door. I was thinking it may be someone dropping treats and running it was so loud. So i wasn't expecting to see anyone at all when I opened the door.Opening the door, I let out a scream because standing in the dark was SANTA! And at the same time I was screeching he was saying HO HO HO! It was Nick Sorensen~ he is 11! well almost 12. He was laughing so hard and is Dad and sister hiding around the corner started laughing too! thanks Nick! You make a pretty adorable Santa!
Two days before Christmas we had another surprise! The Adams family came bearing treats and they also brought Santa along with them! This was a great Santa! Daniel didn't want to get to close for a while then when he finally got close enough he gave him a big hug then just hugged him the whole time the talked to him and would NOT look at him! Macie was not so shy! she was loving seeing him at our house! they both got what they asked for! thanks SANTA!

2 comments:

Sorensen's said...

Jolly old St. Nicholas! I always thought Andy and Mel should of named Nick Nicholas Jolley. Too cute, thanks for sharing!

Grannie K said...

You are cheating. Just cause you're the bishop doesn't mean you should get all the Santa visits. It sounds like you had a fun Christmas season. Love ya all.