Thursday, December 18, 2008

Macie Elizabeth is 7!

How does this keep happening to us? Our kids keep getting older and we are NOT! it is crazy phenomenon we have going on here at our house. For example Macie just turned 7 on the 15th of the month and we still feel like she was just born two days ago! We had a fun day of school and busy work. Monday's are Family Night Birthdays! And that is what Macie had this year no big party (every other year) just cake and ice cream and a few gifts. A few family friends came over to wish her love but mom didn't have to plan a single game or activity!
Macie we love you so much! Happy Birthday Punkin!


About 3 months ago Macie decided she wanted a Desk of her own in her room. she Drew up the plans and asked Braden if he would make it for her. He is in wood shop at school so he did it! He made it just how she drew it! He brought it home last week and has been secretly painting it in the garage. Here is macie Closing her eyes for the surprise and Braden and Trevor bring in the Desk.She was SO happy she is screaming in this picture. Be glad you cant hear! He Got Lots of hugs that night! i think he was a happy as her that she liked it! They love each other and it is so darn sweet!

10 comments:

2KT Faupula girls said...

I am all teary eyed! Too sweet! Happy late Birthday Macie!

Grannie K said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday. I always knew Braden was a special brother, but this only shows it to the rest of the world. Happy Birthday Macie!!!

Sarah said...

I'm all teary too!!! Braden is so sweet! A good looking desk too! Happy belated birthday Macie!!!

This is another reason we someday must have boys!!!

Sorensen's said...

Where do I place my order?

Happy Birthday Macie!

FishinFamily said...

Oh I love that. You guys are such great parents, your kids are proof!! Happy Birthday Macie!

OLIVIA said...

That is great! Gosh Braden, that looks straight out of the Pottery Barn catalog!

And Happy, Happy Birthday Macie!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I'm with Emily...I wanna place an order! He could quit mowing lawns and make desks! :)
Lovin' that picture of my cutie niece!!! Maybe I'll see you guys on Bella's birthday!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Braden is such a great brother. And Macie is the most beautiful 7 year old I know. Happy Birthday Macie Macie.

P.S I'd pay for a desk like that.

Melissa said...

What a awesome brother!!! Reminds me of my two brothers. I wish we could stop time and keep our kids "little" for awhile longer. Especially the babies.

Lora said...

What a nice brother! What a lucky princess to have 5 brothers to spoil her. That's the way it is around here, at least, but we think our poor girl will never get to date with 4 brothers. (And that's just OK with her daddy!) :)

Great to hear from you guys. It looks like you're all doing great. What a beautiful family.

Love,
Lora