The Traditional photo coming down the stairs...






The whole bunch of us. Ron and Rhonda have come over 3 years now to open gifts with our crazy family. They are great!
We are GOING TO DISNEYLAND! this it our biggest gift to us! we are leaving on Jan 1st! we will be in So. Cal 10 days! we are SO EXCITED!!!
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday! we love you all! Happy New Year!
6 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy Disney, we went 3 years ago and it was magical!!!! I loved every minute and the kids were just the right ages! You will have a blast!!
Love & Miss Ya!
Claudine
WooHoo!!! Have funb at Disneyland guys!!! Take lots of pictures if you can!! =)
I am soo stoked you guys have a blog!! It will be so easy to keep updated with you all now!! I hope you guys got our card and letter!!! Big hugs!
I specifically want to point out these two posts.. =)
http://oddnjess.blogspot.com/2008/11/going-to-temple.html
http://oddnjess.blogspot.com/2008/11/our-big-day-at-temple.html
OH I'M SSSSOOOO jealous!! You are leaving in just a few more hours huh?! Have so much fun and take tons of pictures. :D
Love to see the great pics of Christmas! I hope you have the best time at Disneyland!!
Can't wait to hear all about it!
Fun Fun Fun, and more fun. I LOVE IT!! Enjoy yourselves :)
Post a Comment