Thursday, October 2, 2008

Torture to read but has to be recorded for proof of insanity!

I posted this on my family web page but thought i would torture all our friends with what our day is like too. Only read it once then take a Valium and go straight to bed. Love Bec
Our day starts at 5am when Cameron and I get up and go run/walk for 30 min. then we come home get ready I run off to seminary with Braden & Trevor while Cameron gets the other 4 kids ready for school. After seminary Cameron meets me at the church and we trade cars. He takes the 8 kids to high school on his way to work then I go back home and finish getting the others ready, do a quick change, then we head to school. I drop Dallin off first at Middle school; Then Adam and Macie off at ell. School. Then back home again with Daniel I go to finish getting ready for my work and to relax I have a whole hour and a half to me and Daniel. From 8am to 9:30 is the best time to reach me in the mornings. We head to drop Daniel off at 9:50 then I go to work as a PE teacher at the ell school my kids go to. I work from 10 till 2. it has worked out very nicely! I am outside all that time!
Then I wait 20 min for school to get out and start the pick up! I get Macie Daniel and Adam then we wait 30 min at the park across the street for Dallin to get out. Then we head home to start homework and dinner. Braden and Trevor are doing football and they finish about 6 pm. So Cameron picks them up on his way back home from work. Dinner is at 6:30 then on some nights we can relax a bit. Well not really a lot. Tuesday is youth nights so the boys all head to scouts at 7. Then everyone heads to bed between 8 and 9 pm. That is when I finish studying my seminary lesson for the next day. (If I didn’t get it all done during homework time). Usually not. Anyway I work on that till 10 pm and that is the ultimate latest I can stay up and still be able to get up in the morning the next day to do it all again!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are a true wonder mom! Maybe we should call you captain because it sounds like you run a tight ship! Ha ha. It's great seeing you every day at pe. Keep up the great work inspiring young minds!

FishinFamily said...

Holy cow, I am tired just thinking about your day. You are amazing! I love that you teach PE, that's what my AS degree is in. You teach seminary too!?! You are super mom, you are the kind of person I hope to be, but realize probably never will be.

Laura Keith said...

yep...crazy! i can't compete with that!