Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sea World





Friday January 2, 2009 We started our vacation by going to Sea World in San Diego! We had such a great time the Dolphin Show was great, the Sea lion Show was cool. But the Killer Whale show was SO AMAZING! We love Shamu! As Macie wrote in her scrapbook "Shamu ROOLZ!" We went on the Raging Rapids ride all together and got soaked! it was a cold day for the rest of the time but we didn't let that dampen our spirits! We had so much Fun our first day, we didn't even stop to eat till we left! I guess Daniel didn't get bored because we never heard him complain of being hungry! If you know Daniel this is a true vacation miracle!!! We did pack snacks and h2o in the back packs! That was a life saver! The scariest ride was the last one of the day the Atlantis roller coster/water ride! Trevor, Macie & I stayed off to watch, Daniel was just the right height for everything! So he went, we couldn't talk him out of it! When he got off he wasn't as happy as when he got on! he said it was to Scary! so we may not be getting him on so many rides after that! The Sesame Street Rides were a blast for the whole family though! I will add photos asap! love you all! Bec & Family!

4 comments:

Judy Sledheads said...

Sea World was awesome when we went! It sounds like you are having a great time and Daniel not saying he is hungry is like a miracle in itself! That made me laugh when I read it. That's awesome you are writing on your blog while your there, you won't forget anything! Wish we were there with you!
Claudine

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

seriously we were there the same day as you guys were there. on the way home we only thought that you guys were in san deigo so we called and Braden said you were there too. SAD that we missed you. We were probably at the same sharmu show time, at 12:30 can't wait to see pictures.

Love you guys!

Grannie K said...

I am so glad you are having so much fun. The only thing that would be better is if I was there watching all of you. Love ya lots.

Sally said...

Bec - I love it that you are blogging the experience each day! I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. Have fun! Wish we were with you!