Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rebecca Knudson Photography Blog




Well I finally did it! I have created a Photography Blog for my work! I just have one entry of my most recent photo's taken but I will start to add some past work soon so i can use this site as a reference for those wanting to see my work. Go check it out from time to time. Keep in mind that it is still Very much a work in progress! Let me know what kind of things or info. you want to see on there also by commenting.




Thanks! Rebecca

1 comment:

OLIVIA said...

Hi Rebecca,
Your work is great! We wish you the best as your business continues to grow. In our new ward, there's another family with a name close to yours: Knudtson. And yesterday I learned she's a photographer as well! What a wonderful and small world! We wish you and the family all the best. Our girls still talk about your boys!
With love,
Olivia & Sam Elmer