Sunday, November 2, 2008

Scouts & Halloween



Well to start off the week Adam Received his Bear Badge on Tuesday! We are so proud or you Adam way to go! He is now an official Webelo!

For scouts on Tuesday Braden and Trevor Carved pumpkins with their troop! They turned out great! I wish i had sent our pumpkins up with them because they sit on our porch still uncarved! and will probably remain that way!

Here are Dallin the "Hobo" (apparently to Dallin, hobo's look like 80's rockers with a 2008 twist, Very scary) Macie was Giselle from Enchanted. Daniel was a duckie again. Adam an army guy, AKA.G-I Joe!

Here they are just getting ready to trick or treat at Binki's Work, Dallin above, need i say more!?



Here is the adorable duckie, And Beautiful Bride, Giselle. She acted a lot like all the other brides i have photographed she was always posing! So funny. And yes this is her on the toilet! she could hardly sit down with all that dress. It was a kodak moment in my book! (we found the dress at a thrift store for $5 that is the best part!) And Adam making a goofy face like always.



4 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Love the bride sitting on the throne. CLASSIC.

Laura Keith said...

Hahaha! I love the toilet pose! Some things never change, right? What is it with the bathroom pics?

The Eves 11 said...

I love the toilet princess pic! I can't believe how perfect that dress is!! The Giselle costume at the Disney Store with Shoes, tiara and jewelery + the dress would have been over $100!!
I love the Duckie!!
-Sally

Sally said...

I saw your comment on my blog -I wish I had that talent.. but no...I totally got her Jasmine costume at the Disney store. I can barely sew a strait stitch! :) Maybe some day that talent of Mom's will be mine too!
-Love Sally