(If you look close you can see Jerry Crippen just behind me and Cameron behind him Waving to supporters)
Cameron and I stood out in the rain for 3 hours with 20 other members of our ward last Saturday! it was a very positive great feeling! here are a few pics from the event. we took them all with our phones. i got a ton of pic's or others but haven't figured out how to down load my phone yet! so when i do I'll add them too. these are some a friend took or me then emailed to me. At one point my umbrella blew inside out!

We are still praying that Prop 8 passes at this point. the poll's have all closed by now and we are awaiting the results. thank you everyone for your support and prayers they have been felt!!
God Bless the USA!

6 comments:
Must have been one cool friend!
send the pics from your phone to your email account. then you can save the pics to your computer and use them on your blogs.
Ok i will try that. i did one last night and it went to the verizon web site and i couldnt figure out how to get it off there. Myabe i will just send them to Earl then he can email them back to me. Hello i am so dumb sometimes!
AND YES IT WAS A VERY COOL FRIEND!
Wasn't showing your support so exhilerating? I loved every minute of it. My kids are so happy, and are really going to miss working so hard. The fight isn't going anywhere, and the kids really have to stand steadfast. Thank goodness for the gospel! Way to wave your banner strong!
PS
I did notice some Sorensen's in your pictures when I went back and REALLY looked!
You guys are amazing!!! Out there in the rain!
PS- You've been tagged:
http://randomsarahp.blogspot.com/2008/10/random-quirks.html
I bet you guys are so relieved that it passed! I am happy too!!! I know that the struggle is not yet over and is REAL wow, I feel sheltered because I am just here in Utah and don't know all you and your friends are experiencing with this. Good luck!
Post a Comment