Every week the boys head out to do their lawn business. This week Nov. 24th to be exact Mom took them to do their jobs. It is now getting to be late in the season where the lawn's slow down a bit. So every other week is all that is required now. Here is a photo journal of their work.

Daniel is playing dodge the mower! what a safe game for a kid to play. He still has all his toes and fingers today amazingly. I put an end to this game after I reccorded it for postarity.

Macie was occupied today by reading and coloring. she was in the car the whole day!

Adam with the Yellow mower the Cadet! We have invested in new mowers over the last couple of years.

Dallin mowing at the same time with the Honda. Two mowers cuts the work time in half!

While two boys mow someone edges the lawns. Trevor got this job at this house.

Braden is Weed Wacking while the two mowers are going also. everyone is always busy. They do a quick blow off of the site and then call it good. That is a great days work! Way to go boys! We/they are saving every penney for our Christmas trip to Disneyland this year! we are SO excited!
4 comments:
Disneyland at Christmas! Jealous!!!
Rebecca, that is awesome that you are going to go to Disneyland for Christmas! I am jealous too! Some day we'll go! This Christmas I'm just going to be laying around hoping the baby doesn't come on Christmas!
We love you guys and wish we could be together for Thanksgiving! If you want to come...it's at my house this year! :) We wish!
-Love you!
Sally
I love that new pic of the family! I think Cameron is the funniest! I love it!
-Sally
I have the greatest grandkids in the world, but I'm not so sure about the kids. You didn't tell me you were going to Disneyland for Christmas. I have heard that is a wonderful time to go. You could at least invite your crazy parents to go with you.
Love ya lots!!
Post a Comment