Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tirck Or Treat


Trick Or Treat!
On Halloween we went trick or treating and met up with our good friends the Sorensen's. (Dallin and Nick planned it.) We had a very busy day on Halloween as you see from our earlier posts But I keep seeing these pictures of trick or treating and just have to add them! So WE went out for an hour after visiting Binki at work then headed to the game! Dallin & Nick got to head out for another hour by themselves (Yikes) but they survived. Sorry to the neighborhood if they came and tormented you. This most likely will be their last year to trick or treat so they were determined to make the most of it! And I'm sure they did! Although i never got a picture of them because they were always 3 or 4 houses ahead of us the whole time.


3 comments:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I feel so special...I feel like this post was just for me! Look at those cute kids! I'm so excited to see them on Thanksgiving!

Knudson said...

You should fee special this post was just for you and our local Sorensen's! What an awesome family you have! thanks for noticing!

Sorensen's said...

I'm thankful too, for the pics of my niece's and nephew's. Looks like it was fun!