Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day Three in Disneyland/California Adventures

Thursday, January 8, 2009. Disneyland & California Adventure...We got to be let into the park an hour early today with our passes we had one "Magical Morning". We got there at 8:15 and were pretty close to the front of the line. We got to go in at 9am and see characters and ride rides before most of the crowd got there! Only Fantasy land and Tomorrow land were open but we had fun.

At 10 we headed over to CA Adventure for a while. Some of our favorites from there were, Soaring over CA. The 3D show, Ca Screaming Coaster! and Cam & Braden say the Tower of Terror but not me! The first thing we did was head for the Tower of terror for the ones who wanted to ride it. the rest of us did other more fun things. Cameron & Braden came off saying Bec you gotta try it! It is so fun! You have to try it at least once! (They are the devil huh!) So what do I do? I like an idiot tried it... JUST ONCE! It was not fun at all it was Terrifying! I will include a photo of me and Macie riding it and you can see from the look on our faces how much fun we were having being dropped 12 stories in and elevator! NOT ANY AT ALL if you cant tell! I wont be doing that ever again!


I however Loved the drawing lessons you can take. I could have spent all day there! We enjoyed Ca. Adventure very much. The family all rode the water ride except me. I had NO desire to get wet and was not going to give into peer pressure again. but they all had a blast.


We went back to Disneyland in the evening for one more ride of each of our favorites then we caught the FANTAZMIC SHOW at 7:30. It was amazing. That is one thing i noticed about Disney they never did anything half way everything was over the top musically, visually and Acting! It was a wonderful way to end a wonderful 3 days in Disneyland.

Then you know what we did for our last 10 min in Disneyland... We Ran to the King Arthur's Carousel and rode the last ride for the night. We ended out experience the same way we started it. With huge smiles on our faces!!! We walked very slowly out of the park savoring every moment! We walked a little through Down Town Disney, (the outdoor mall between the parks )then walked home. For a late dinner out at McDonald's! The little kids were happy, and we were happy to say that was the only time we had to eat there the whole trip!

Bed by 11pm we were not tired at all... we were EXHAUSTED! We were asleep so fast it was funny!

6 comments:

Freyja Colborn said...

It sounds like you guys had a fantastic time these past few days. I can't wait to see pictures. As for Tower of Terror Me and my girls are right there with you Rebecca and Macie. I gave into the peer pressure just once as well but not my girls.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

C'mon the Tower of Terror is awesome.

I can't wait to see pictures. Post them already. I loved reading these entries. I felt like I was there with you guys having fun. Love you.

2KT Faupula girls said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures! I know this is a peer pressure you can handle!LOL! Sounds like you guys had a blast. Can't wait to read what else you guys did!

OLIVIA said...

I am so happy for your family! I know to some Disneyland is the last place on earth they want to vacation but we absolutely LOVE it...and we always come away wanted more. Great pictures! Beautiful family!

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

Wow!!! Great pictures guys!! I cant believe how big everyone is!!! Holy moly!! =)

Sounds life your vacation adventure was a success!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!

Sally said...

Rebecca, I love all the pictures and memories!! I am so jelouse! I would have cried so many times because of all the "magic"! I get teary when I watch the travel channel Disney shows. I just can't wait to have my family experience it!!
Love you!