Tonight the kids, except Braden, and I went to the pool and had a swim. The pool is heated and feels O.K. if you don't get in the hot tub first. I made the mistake of getting in the hot tub first so the pool felt really cold. The kids didn't seem to notice the cold as they splashed me as I was trying to "easy" myself into the water. I braved it and got in and we had a blast splashing, swimming and of course dunking each other. We are having a great time. Sorry, no pictures yet!
Cameron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SOunds like you guys are having a blast!! WooHoo!! =)
Did you know that the Graffs moved out here to AZ.. and we are actually in the same ward... (or will be till they move.. which I believe is really soon... closer into town..)...lol... small world eh... =)It was funny .. we moved to this ward in July... and every time she and I talked.. I told her... I know you from somewhere.. but cant put my finger on it... duh!! It only took us talking about 5 times to figure it out!! lol...
I don't know if Jeff has checked out your blog in the last couple of days. I'll have to check with him. I finally have him checking in on you through your blog. See, he can be taught. I'm so glad you're having a good time. There's a fantastic aquarium down there near Disneyland. I loved it!!! Have a great day!!! Love ya lots!!!
So fun! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment