Well we got to our new hotel in Anaheim and no free Internet so we didn't get to update the blog while away so here we go with a journal now. This will really be the journal for our trip so bear with me! By the way a side note, we booked both our Hotels through Price line and got AMAZING hotels at amazing prices! We stayed in San Diego at the Marriott for $60 a night and we decided to try a cheaper price and they accepted it so we stayed in Anaheim at the Hilton for $50 a night!
Sunday, 1/4/09...Today we went to church in the San Diego 8th ward. We enjoyed it very much! We added a lot to their primary and ym groups for the day! They were very nice. After Church we walked a block to Old Town San Diego and checked out all the shops it was nice and relaxing. Then we drove to BALBOA PARK... if you have never heard of this then Look it up on line it is AMAZING! we saw it from the zoo on sat. and heard there were a few museums there. I mainly wanted to go to see all the beautiful buildings I had been hearing about. Well I don't know the exact number but I would guess there are at least 1o to 20 museums there! and they are so beautiful we didn't go in any of them but had a blast walking around and taking photos of them, and each other. I will add photos soon.
Sunday, 1/4/09...Today we went to church in the San Diego 8th ward. We enjoyed it very much! We added a lot to their primary and ym groups for the day! They were very nice. After Church we walked a block to Old Town San Diego and checked out all the shops it was nice and relaxing. Then we drove to BALBOA PARK... if you have never heard of this then Look it up on line it is AMAZING! we saw it from the zoo on sat. and heard there were a few museums there. I mainly wanted to go to see all the beautiful buildings I had been hearing about. Well I don't know the exact number but I would guess there are at least 1o to 20 museums there! and they are so beautiful we didn't go in any of them but had a blast walking around and taking photos of them, and each other. I will add photos soon.
1 comment:
Thanks for the Price line tip! We will totally use that website next time we go south. I checked out Balboa too and it looks amazing! We want to visit Sea World and now we'll add this beautiful destination to the line-up! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment