If you have not been to this temple yet you need to make a trip to San Diego just to go! We went by the temple Saturday night with the kids so they could see it close up in the dark with the lights on! Here are a few of the comments. "Wow"! "It looks like a real castle, can I really get married there!?" It is so beautiful". It truly was breath taking!
This is a picture of the sun through the clouds on our drive down to San Diego! it was so cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is beautiful !!! That was the very first temple I ever saw..... we drove by it at night and I was amazed at how pretty it was all lit up... That what started me asking questions about the Gospel.. I wanted to know what to do to get to go there... one of these days we will go so Todd and I can go in for a session together... =)
SOunds like you guys are having fun!!! Be safe!!
When I was a teenager we went through San Diego Temple before it was dedicated. I knew I had to get married there. Even though LA is Brian's Temple we were married in the San Diego Temple. I always thought it looks like a beautiful castle.
Wow! This temple blows Sleeping Beauty's castle out of the water!
I have always loved this temple. When I was 12 it was the temple I did my first baptisms in, and it's more breath taking inside!
Post a Comment